JOB VACANCY for Session 2021-22
- PRT / TGT–English: M.A. in English, B.Ed.
- PRT / TGT – HindiM.A. in Hindi, B.Ed.
- TGT–Science/Physics :M.Sc in Physics, B.Ed.
- TGT – Geography :M.A./M.Sc. in Geography, B.Ed.
- TGT – Computer Science : BCA / Graduate in Computer Science from a recognised University (Computer Science being main subject in all years.
- TGT / PGT-Vocal Music : M.A. in Music
- PRT/TGT-Special Educator and Counselor : Desired Qualifications- Masters in Psychology and B.Ed in Special Education from RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India) registered Institute.
RCI Registration Number is Mandatory
Applicants should have excellent academic record and minimum 3 years teaching experience in special education with reputed educational institutions.
Desirable: Working knowledge of Computer Applications
- Experienced Theatre Instructor : Adept at training Nukkad Natak, proscenium productions etc.
- Only applicants with 1st Division / High 2nd Division, at least 5 years teaching experience in reputed institution/s and CTET/TET qualified should apply for post Nos. 1-6.
- Salary and allowances as per Delhi Public School Society norms for Post Nos. 1-7.
- Post No 8 is contractual and part time.
- Print of the application form along with acknowledgement slip of payment should be submitted at the school gate on any working day from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Application should be made in form available on school portal which can be downloaded by payment of applicable fee.
- PDF of the application form and payment confirmation slip should be sent via email at the school Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org