REVISED DATESHEET FOR MID SEMESTER EXAMINATION [CLASSES X & XII]
Maximum Marks - 50
Duration - 2 hours 30 minutes
Time - 9.00 AM - 11.30 AM
|FRIDAY 10/07/20||ENGLISH||BIOLOGY/ECONOMICS/SOCIOLOGY/COMPUTER SCIENCE|
|TUESDAY 14/07/20||--||INFORMATICS PRACTICES|
|FRIDAY 17/07/20||II LANGUAGE||MATHS/POL.SCIENCE/COMM.ART|
|MONDAY 20/07/20||COMPUTER APPLICATION||PSYCHOLOGY|
|TUESDAY 21/07/20||--||PHYSICAL EDUCATION/VOCAL MUSIC|
Note: Preparatory holiday - Tue 07 July 2020
Instructions to Students regarding Mid Semester Examination (2020-2021)
1. The question paper would be of 50 marks having MCQs, Short answer type & long answer type questions, as per the CBSE guidelines.
2. The duration of the exam would be 2 hours (9.00a.m - 11.00a.m). However 30 minutes extra time would be given for reading the question paper and uploading answers and images etc.
3. You are supposed to attempt each question as it appears on your screen. However you can go back to the previous question or move to the next question according to your choice or feasibility.
4. Students must ensure good quality internet connectivity and peaceful environment to take the exams.
5. Please ensure that you are online and logged in at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam. Be extremely careful while uploading the answers and submit the paper well in advance.
6. You are expected to uphold high level of integrity and ethics and prepare in all seriousness for the exam. Exams are conducted so that you yourself can assess your own understanding & knowledge.
7. The detailed instructions for using the new software / the App will be uploaded on the school portal.
8. A mock test will be conducted in the following subjects to help students orient themselves with this new Software / App.
9. Mock Test Schedule :
|MONDAY 06/07/20||MATHS||PHYSICS/ ACCOUNTS/ PSYCHOLOGY|
Maximum Marks - 25
Duration - 1 hours 15 minutes
Time - 7.30 AM - 8.45 AM