GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS
ITEMS STRICTLY BANNED IN SCHOOL
- CD players, i-pods, i-pads and MP3 players
- Mobile phones, smart watches or any other electronic gadget
- Cameras, VCDs, DVDs, USBs
- Books (other than text books or library books), magazines, journals
- Valuable articles such as expensive watches, jewellery, etc.
- Chemicals/ paints of any kind
- Sharp objects
- Crackers and Holi colours
- NOTE: In case a student is found in possession of any objectionable item, the article will be confiscated and action will be taken as per the school rules.
UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR IN SCHOOL
- Habitual late coming
- Irregular attendance, unjustified and unexplained absence
- Improper uniform turnout
- Bunking/missing classes
- Using unfair means during tests/ examination
- Shouting, bullying and littering in the school/ school bus
- Disorderly abusive language
- Damaging school property
- Bursting of crackers or playing with Holi colours
- Lending or borrowing money in school
- Bringing any of the objectionable items to school on a regular day/excursion/inter- school competition/any other event.