ATTENDANCE AND PUNCTUALITY
- Regularity, punctuality and discipline in the students need to be constantly monitored by the parents.
- Students who come to school by private conveyance should arrive at school latest by 7:25 am i.e. 5 minutes before the bell rings. The school gates will close at 7:30 am sharp. If a student is a defaulter more than twice in a month, the parents will be called to take the child back home.
- It is mandatory for the students to have 80% attendance at the end of the session and no relaxation of any kind will be granted to a student who fails to fulfil this requirement. Eligibility for any academic prize in such cases will be considered null and void.
- It is compulsory for all the students to attend school on the first working day after every vacation and the last working day before a vacation.
- Parents should call up the school reception or send an email in case they are unable to send a written leave application on the first day.
- Record of absence of one/two days must be entered and communicated through the almanac.
- An application with a valid reason must be submitted if a student is absent on a Tuesday before the Unit Test (Wednesday). A medical certificate must be submitted in case of illness. All applications must be submitted at the school reception.
- A medical certificate along with a written application on an A-4 sheet, addressed to the Principal should be submitted in case of illness lasting for three or more days.
- In case of an infectious disease, a fitness certificate issued by the doctor after the quarantine period, must be submitted.
- An external memo will be issued in case of repeated absence without notice or unexplained absence for more than three consecutive days.
- Repeated absence without sanction or unexplained absence for six consecutive days renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only on payment of fresh admission fee, provided the vacancy still exists.
- Absence from the school for attending social functions should be discouraged.
- Short/half day leave is not sanctioned by the school.
- Prior written permission must be sought for all outstation leaves.
- If a student has to leave the campus during school hours due to an exigency, the following rules must be followed
- ? Only authorized persons mentioned in the I-card will be allowed to pick up the child.
- ? Parent I-card should be produced at the gate.
A permission slip must be obtained from the school reception and the duly signed slip must be deposited at the school gate before leaving the school campus.